Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Think Spring!

I know these aren't one of the flowers you probably think of when you hear spring...but i love this pic...and we can all appreciate a beautiful flower right? This is a day lily that grew right outside of my kitchen in our first house. We have so many memories there.


Enjoy the beauty of the people around you today. See them through God's eyes. See them as an object of your goal instead of an obstacle of it. Smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment