Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Friday, March 18, 2011

And the winners are....

Tiffany Eastman and Beth Dean! I prayed that God would choose. So I hope and pray that you two women enjoy these devotionals that you will soon be receiving. Just email me your address so that I can send them out. vanesaknapp@yahoo.com

Have a great day everyone! Take time to stop and get with God. He always has time for you...make time for Him! =)

Titus was my helper this morning. His little, innocent hand picked out the names. So if you are thinking of being angry that you didn't win...take a good look at this cute little man face, in a pretty pink hat. (Thanks Gramma Cate. Ariel loves the hat you made for her..and apparently, so does Tido. Haha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment