Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pray with me!

I read my devotional from Max Lucado this morning...and I just sent a letter that could change my life. In an awesome way. I want God's will...whatever that is. I will let you know the outcome of it, if you will please agree to pray with me.

Please pray for a open and willing heart that will receive that letter. Please pray for God to move in them, as He pleases. Please pray that His heart will be revealed through the words that He asked me to write. Please pray that I will not be anxious. Please pray that I will wait for God's timing, no matter how long that takes.

God is doing some exciting things in me. Things that I could not have imagined just one month ago. Praise God, for He is good all the time! He deals with us gently when we need it. He handles us with care when we are feeling fragile. And sometimes...He reminds us that He is in charge...and He lays it all out. Still with Love. Still with Compassion. But also with a certain amount of sternness.

Will you pray with me? I would love to know that you are. I am still open and willing to seek God for you as well. Comment on a post...and I will email you a personal, God-given prayer for whatever you are dealing with. It will be kept confidential. Most of the time, I don't know exactly what God is referring to when He gives me prayers to write for someone. But, of course...I am the unimportant vessel in the scenerio. I  just long to please Him...and why not bless someone else in the meantime? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment