Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Funny how God knows!

Isn't it amazing how sometimes when you pray...God answers so differently than you expected? Not in a bad way...just not what you were thinking. =) I realize that sometimes I don't even realize it was an answer.

I prayed that God would get me some help. Soon my van broke down. Doesn't seem like it..but it was an answer to my prayers.

I prayed that God would help me find a new internet provider that wouldn't cost so much. I now have no provider...and yet here I am. Blogging for free. Answer to prayer.

I prayed that God would give me words to speak. That they would come faster than I could write them down. He flooded my mind with His thoughts of power over the enemy. And this Saturday I will share them at the women's conference. Answer to prayer.

I prayed for one child. That I could carry to full-term. That I could hold, and love. I have four answers to that one!! =)

When you pray to God...do you always see His hand move? Do you see how He always knows best? Do you see how He knows what is to come...and He does what is best for His child? Do you thank Him...even if it doesn't seem like the most favorable answer?

What are some prayers that you had answered...that you didn't see as good at first? How did God change the way you think? How were you blessed by your obedience? Do tell!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment