Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blessed

I am not even sure where to begin.

I am blessed because of who my Father is.

I am blessed because of who God gave to me as a husband.

I am blessed because I have 7 children…4 of which I get to hug and kiss daily, and 3 that have already made it to Heaven. Praise God!!

I am blessed because I live in a place where I can speak about God to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

I am blessed because I can praise God through song.

I am blessed because I can worship God through my writing.

I am blessed because I have Jesus in my heart, and I talk to Him all day long.

I am blessed because I am surrounded by powerful women of God, who love me.

I am blessed because I get to be used my God as often as I allow.

I am blessed because God provides for my needs…and He cares about some of my wants even. (Like a new van…and a latte here and there. =)

I am blessed because I have friends that love me through the best and worst of times.

I am blessed because my mother has a wonderful, caring, generous spirit.

I am blessed because I get to spend time with grown-ups.

I am blessed because my kids love me.

I am blessed because I am a prayer warrior.

How about you? Why are you blessed. Sit down and think about it. You will be amazed at how good God is to you. Tell Him. Brag about Him. Picture Him smiling as He reads it. You, my friend, just made His day. =) What a wonderful thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment