Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This is what fall looks like....in PA! Bahaha

Yep it is fall here in PA. This very day that I have pictured below was last saturday. Aiden was so excited to wake up to snow...that he wanted to go right out and build a snowman. That afternoon he went to a birthday party and it was warm enough for just a light jacket. So weird. Oh and the snowman...he was no longer. =/

How many differences can you find? =)
 
Aiden built this snowman all by himself. (With my homemade snowman kit of course.)

This is with just a bit of mom's help. I just simply showed him which pieces were 'supposed' to be mouth pieces since the rocks he was trying kept falling out. He was getting a bit frustrated...and that is not what snowman building is all about. Haha!
This is the wamest day of snow we will have all year probably. Ariel gets her endurance for the cold from me. None. Haha! This day though..she stayed out for hours. This too shall pass.

He was not at all good at making snow angels. Once he would get up...Ariel would take his spot and 'fix' it. Lol!

Another family dog...Butch. He LOVES the snow! As you can see...he is made for it. Snow can not penetrate through that mass of fur!

This has nothing to do with playin' in the snow. But seriously, how precious is he?! This was just before lunch today. My little Levi...asleep with four other kids all in the room with him. It's rough being a one year old ya know?


So winter is about to start any day now...and we in the Knapp household couldn't be happier. My kids love the snow...me, eh not so much. To me it means four hats, four coats, four pairs of mittens, four pairs of boots, four pairs of regular shoes to change into, and lots of carrying through snow that is quote..."too deep". *sigh* To them it means playing, sled riding, snowmen, cuddles under a blanket and of course hot cocoa (got a recipe for homemade hot cocoa mix today...and I am so going to make it! I will share it IF it passes our test for complete chocolate goodness. We don't mess around with our chocolate in this house. ;)
What I do look forward to...is the snow plowing jobs that keep us going through the winter. =) God has His hand on those...so we thank Him for each flake of snow that helps Him with His plan for our provision. He is so good to us!!

How about you? How does God uniquely provide for you and yours? Got a miracle to share?...cause you have an audience waiting to hear! =) Show God off to your friends. It will spark them to do the same. What better conversation starter is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment