Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This may be God's letter to YOU

Good morning all! Wow...I can't even explain the emotions that are happening right now. I am just sooo grateful that God is allowing me to be used for His purpose again. I am excited. I am happy. I am honored. I am humbled. I am uplifted. I am full of joy. And if you had seen me last week...you would understand how huge this is. Very early this past Saturday morning while my kids were still asleep...and my husband was out plowing snow...I couldn't sleep because of these words that God spoke to me. He told me that I was to read them at church this past Sunday. After praying this morning...I really feel as though they might be for someone else as well. This is going to be long...but bear with me. If it is for you...it will be worth your time. Because whenever God takes the time to write a note to His beloved child (that's you), you should take notice!

"Pastor Al's message last week spoke to me...straight to my core. He said that sometimes we go through things to show God's glory, grace and mercy to someone else. I knew that God had been whispering that in my ears...and they were just not hearing it. I am so thankful for Al's obedience. It just proves again, that you can be a vital part in someone's  miracle...just by being obedient to the words God has laid on your heart. Speak them. Outloud! With confidence in their Author.

satan (I never capitalize his name) wants nothing more than to take your life. If God will not allow that...then what is better than an ineffective Christian? One who doesn't speak the words of Christ that are laid on their heart. One who doesn't serve others when God whispers the instructions in their ear. One who has lost their passion to worship God though song and does nothing about it. One who chooses not to use the gift of writing for God's glory. One who has the power of prayer and the knowledge of it's power...and won't use it for herself.

These are things I know...b/c they are the things I have been allowing myself to live. There were days that I did not speak or sing a single word all day long. Silenced. That is where satan longs for us to be. Not asking for help. Not praying and pouring our heart out to God so He can begin the healing. Not praising Him for all that He has blessed you with. Not speaking life when all you can see is death.

I don't know about you...but I HATE to think of satan smiling at me. Proud of his work.
Where does that leave you? In a great position. A position that you must rely on God's truth. A position that you can see how you got to where you are...and what you can do differently now. A position to help someone else through their silence. A position to renew your passion for Christ and His work for you.

God has a plan for you. Step into it. Enjoy it. His plan is never to harm you. Do not be afraid to serve. He gave us an example of a true servant. You want to be like Christ? You must be willing to walk as He walked. Treat the person infront of you each day like they are the most important. Show God's love by being His ears. His hands. His compassionate heart. Encourage!

Right now. This moment. I claim my words back. Whether written, spoken or sung...I will not be silenced! God placed powerful prayer warriors in my path to pray healing and life over me. He will absolutely do the same for you! You may be struck down...but you will not be destroyed. If this is you...I would love to pray with you. Today, tomorrow, whenever you need it. Go to who God leads you to. He knows who can most effectively guide you, along with Him, to your freedom of healing. Never underestimate the power of words. Prayer is unleashing God's power all over your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment