Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet the family

This is my oldest son Aiden. I took this picture one morning when we where going to be extremely late for Sunday School. Instead of showing up super late, I decided to skip it altogether and do a photo shoot instead. Well...he loves his teacher, which I love, and so he was not happy with me. He even tattled to her that it was all mommy's fault that he wasn't there. When I showed her the pictures that I took on that beautiful fall morning of 10-10-10...she said she would have skipped too. HA!

Above is my only daughter, Ariel. Her name means Lionness of God. She is a free spirit...and doesn't sit still long enough to focus on anything. Lol! Check out those gorgeous blonde locks though. Jealous? I know I am. Ha ha! Every day I see more and more red strands of hair on her little head. God is such a creative artist isn't He? Who would have guessed that I would have a daughter, that loves to sing, with lots of red tints in her hair...named ARIEL! Haha...love it!

Titus. Tido. Tight. He comes to any of those. But his real name...Titus means defender. And he fits it. Haha. He is the funniest 2 year old I know. He makes me laugh all the time. This Christmas during our church's program for his Sunday School class...he had the whole place laughing. I knew I was in for it with him when he began taking steps before he was even 9 months old. Now it is the talking. A few weeks ago I heard him repeating something over and over out of frustration. When I paused to listen, he was saying, "I can't freakin' handle this!" Oh ya gotta laugh at those proud mommy moments. Wonder where he heard that one? ;)

And my baby Levi. He was born on 8-9-10. The day after my birthday this past August. He is by far my best baby. He is so content. That is proof that God loves me! =) He just learned to roll over this week. I don't put him on the floor much because I bought my husband a great dane puppy for Christmas...and he doesn't know what is his to play with and what isn't. Haha! Puppy teeth  ya know? No fun!

2 comments:

  1. And we love you and yours. Titus asked me yesterday if we could go to Angie's house. Haha. Horrible day to travel with the icy roads and all...but he didn't care. I so understand how he felt. =)

    ReplyDelete