Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Alright prayer warriors!

Playing is hard work when you are sick. =(
I am not going to be posting much today because my little man, Levi, is not feeling well. We had him in the ER last night, and it turns out that he has RSV. So this is my plea for all prayer warriors. Please pray for his healing. Please pray for protection over my other 3 children, and all of the children that we were in contact with over the last few days. Thanks all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment