Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Faith like a child

Thoughts from my Kindergartener...
"I wish everybody would know Jesus. Then Jesus would be really happy. And then everyone would love Jesus."
 I could not have said it better! What more is there to life? For the world to know Jesus...to make Him happy...and to love Him. Oh the words of my little encourager and prayer warrior.
He is the first to compliment his mother and sister.
He is the first to pray for someone in need and truely believes God will move. 
He is selfless.
He is a servant.
He is gentle.
He is kind.
He loves his church.
He has accepted Christ into his heart.
He loves his friends.
He plays hard. 
He laughs a lot.
He is sensitive.
He is an example to his siblings.
He understands that God is in charge of who his wife will be.
He gives all that he has with no regret.
He is my firstborn.
And he is the reason I understand faith like a child.
He is my example of some very vital traits of Christ! I pray protection over those traits in him.
Thank you God...for Aiden. My life wouldn't be the same without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment