Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ever wonder what it feels like to be Superman?

Yes these are my son's pajama's. Complete with cape.
 This is just how I am feeling right now...a bit like Superman. Haha! I feel unstoppable because I know who my 'Father' is. He is on my side. He is rooting for me to succeed. Not for my gain...but for His glory to be revealed. I have stepped right into the newest part of God's plan for me....to write.

I tremble a bit when I write prayers, words of life, healing and restoration for people who are hurting. I am just so excited for them to be on the other side of it. I want them to just dive into what God has to teach them through their trial...so that they can be used by God, in someone else's miracle. It is the most amazing feeling. I long to hear stories of how God took someone who was just as broken as I was...and revived them with the truth.

satan whispers lies. That is all he has. Lies and deception. He wants us to keep our pain to ourselves. Because then there will be no one interceding on our behalf. Break the chain of silence. Speak to your mountain. Command satan to fear you because of the God you serve. Speak boldly in the name of Jesus. Watch him flee and then run to your Father and lay it all at His feet. He can handle those burdens you try to bear. He can handle those emotions you try to stifle. He can heal that wounded heart that you try to protect. Let Him be your beginning and end...each day. Wake up speaking of Him. Go to bed telling Him about your day. Speak life!

No comments:

Post a Comment