Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Journey Revealed

As I told you in Part Six of this ‘Journey Through Pregnancies’ series…I was really excited to be able to write this post. God gave it to me a few weeks ago…and I have been itching to share it ever since. You too could write a post just like this one. Feel free to write it and send it to me. (I would actually really really love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many exclamations will it take for someone to actually do what I have asked. I will let you know…=) ))

Here is my question…What would like to hear your Father in Heaven say to you when you get there?
Here is my response…

“Welcome my dear daughter…you have done well for my Kingdom. Come inside and meet the people who’s lives you changed for eternity. Dine with them. Reminisce with them. Hear their story from glory to glory. But first…you have three beautiful children that are anxious to meet you. They are so excited to have you here. They have been a delight to Me…and now they are yours to love as well. Two sons and a daughter…perfect in every way. I revealed their gender to you while you were still on earth, when your son, Aiden, was young. That was for your encouragement. That was part of Aiden’s testimony. I began a mighty work in him at a young age.

I am overjoyed to have you here. While you were on earth, I gave you a voice to sing, and you blessed My Name with it. Now you must come sing with my choir of angels. You will fit right in. I also gave you a passion for writing and you used it for My Glory. The writings I whispered to you will have everlasting effects. You will meet each person who made a decision. A commitment. And renewed their spark for My Presence to become more real to them through Our writing. Writing leaves behind proof. Writing leaves behind promises. Writing leaves behind a legacy never to be repeated. You fulfilled your purpose to encourage others with Words of Life. You have made Me a proud Father.

I have seen you with your children on earth. I have seen their beginning and their end…and I am not at all disappointed. You taught them well. You led by example. You were willing to admit your shortcomings and change them. You were a mother like Jesus’. Compassionate and nourturing. Loving and forgiving. Meek and strong. Your children serve me well because I entrusted them to a family who sought Me for wisdom. They will all be here to join you before you know it.

Welcome to your new Home beloved! Come worship with your brothers and sisters in Christ. Come run and dance with your children. Come laugh with your grandpa. Come bathe yourself in My Presence. Today is the first day of your eternity with Me. You will never again find yourself in need or want of anything. You accepted my Son, and I freely accept you. Run to me and hug me tight. I love the way you hug! After all…I designed it.=) I loved the hell out you (literally) and Heaven welcomes you!”

What would your response look like? I would love to see it. Read it. Hear it. Please let me rejoice with you for how fearfully and wonderfully God designed you. You are unique. Unlike any other in history or yet to come. Showing God off to believers who understand is an encouragement. To see people used exactly as they were created to be…is amazing. If you find yourself jealous of anyone…remember who you are. A follower of Christ. Deserving of death…but given Life Eternally. Praise Him for who you are! That is step one to walking in His calling for you!! I long to pray for you.
Love ya…mean it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment