Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Prayers are appreciated!

Hey bloggers! I know it has been a while....and believe me, I am more bummed than you! So here is my plea. God provided internet for me for months, and the last few I have not been able to find a spot in my house where it works! So I would much appreciate your prayers. This blog means SOOO much to me. I love to write. I love to hear what people think. And most of all...I love to glorify God with the gift He has given  me. I am praying...pray with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment