Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Faithful to the end

Ever heard that song? I hear it every time I am in my van. We call it 'Ariel's song.' Click here to hear it. My daughter requests it everytime we drive anywhere. She sings loud...and could care less if she sounds good. I absolutely love it! Singing is a huge part of my life...and I love that she has that desire. I pray that she never looses it.

God just brought this song to my mind. I love to sing it. I love to remind myself that He is faithful to the end. That God is faithful to my heart. I forget that some days. I doubt that some days. But, those days are getting more and more scarce all the time. satan is being called out. his lies are being revealed. his tactics are being conquered.

Have you experienced that lately? Where you finally realize something that you have been doing...and it doesn't even have to be a bad thing. But it has been being used for evil. Or to keep you from doing good? Let me try to explain. I am on a journey to become more healthy. Mind. Body. Spirit. I won't go into all of the details...b/c that isn't the point. What I will tell you is that I was doing a good thing. I was reading to become more informed of what I was/am putting in my body. I was working out so that I could feel better. What was being forgotten?...my devotional time. If satan can't keep you from coming to know Christ...he will keep you busy. I was focusing on something that I know God desires for me. And yet...my relationship with Him was suffering. As soon as I discovered the tactic of satan...I changed my routine. Now, devotions comes before selfish desires. Even if they are good. Now does it make sense? I know I am being wordy...but I am passionate about this.

God has been revealing how satan has been working on my lately. And I am flying through his plots to destroy me...left and right. So, he has to come up with new ways. This last one hit me hard. I had to ask for prayer...from a woman I have never met. Jenny is her name. And I am so thankful for her obedience. She is literally accross the country. Washington is her home. God told me to ask her to pray. She agreed. And that was it. I believed that she was praying...and I went on with life. I was praying as well...don't get me wrong. I didn't leave it all to her. I have responsibilities in my life as well. But when I got the email today...and she told me that she thinks of me everyday and prays for me...I was in shock. My circumstance...changed. The relationship that I was loosing and couldn't grasp onto...was restored. My eyes instantly teared up. Such simple words.
"I think of you daily, and pray for you each time you come to mind." Those words were proof that I had revealed another scheme of the enemy...and God had destroyed it.

Does He do that for you? Because He can!  You just have to believe in the power of God. What is it right now that is getting to you? How are you feeling defeated? What are the lies that are being spoken to you? God will destroy them. I know He will. I believe it with all that I am...because without Him...I would have been crushed long ago. You don't have to live defeated. You are to be victorious in Christ.

Call satan out. Tell Him that you aren't afraid. Tell him that his lies hold no power over you anymore. Tell him that you are stronger than you seem. Tell him that he is to fear you...because God is about to call him out for the cheat that he is. he is about to exposed.

And when that exposure comes...then it is in your hands. You have to change. Look at what you have been believing. Think about it. And decide that that will not work on you anymore. Decide that satan will have to find a new way to keep you from the truth of Christ. Change...because each time you will become stronger. More confident in the God that you serve. You will see that He is faithful to YOUR end. He is faithful to YOUR heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment