Words have power. Written words provide proof. You can read them, and reread them whenever you want. They can speak life to someone who needs encouragement. They can speak death to someone who is being deceived. The choice lies within you. How is it that you want people to remember you? Encourager...that is the gift that God has laid on my heart. To use my written, spoken, and/or sung words to lift people up. To be one link in their road to healing, restoration, joy. I have been without those things, and I claim them to be mine again. If you want me to seek God on a prayer for a specific situation...that is why I am here. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to pray God's Word of Life over you.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Always an Adventure

Evening bloggerland! I am writing to you today to tell you of my newest adventure. Photography! It is something I have loved to do since I had my first child. And although most of my family and friends seem to enjoy looking at pictures of my children...not everyone else does. *sigh...the truth hurts*
But come on...really...who can see a face like this and NOT fall in love? I can't stand how much I adore this child!! =)

God has recently given me a new passion to take pictures. With that passion, comes the need to do something with them. I 100%, completely, fully, whole-heartedly (am I getting my point accross?) understand that God is the Creator of the beauty that I capture. With that said, I want to invite you all to view our new loves. I am taking the statement..."Find out what you love to do, and figure out a way to get paid for it."...and I am running with it. God just keeps opening up new avenues! Praise God for His ways are unlike mine. Praise God that His creativity is being passed on to me in miniscule increments. I am gobbling them up as fast as I can! =)

So far, I seem to be taking pictures of nature. Flowers. Sunrises. Sunsets. Horses. Trees. And even some that involve my children being 'Mom's helper' in her artistic mind's eye.

Like this picture from earlier today. That is my daughter's hand...and I just LOVE the way the final product turned out. I am super excited to share my LOVE with people. I just can't wait to see what God has in store! =)

So if you get a chance. Check out my page! I'd love to hear from you all!! Click here to view what I have posted so far. And if you really want to make my day you can click on the following links...first one here...second soon to follow...and third and last of all...and vote for the photos I have submitted to a national tv photo contest. *fingers crossed* Haha! There will be many more to come...as often as I can sit infront of the computer and edit my pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment